Allure Specialty Restaurants, On with RCCL for 30 Minutes

js

Hi.

I've been on the phone for 30 minutes with RCCL trying to book a family of 12 (two tables of 6) at Chops, Izumhi Habachi or 150 CP and cannot get any times for any days. Habachi only has 5:15 and 9 pm available, Chops and 150 CP have nothing available any day? They are saying call back end of month, but I'm thinking there will be even less availability. I know I'm a little late to the game as far as planning specialties but are they usually this sold out already? If I can't do now, I don't have much hope for anything when on the ship either.

Thanks!

You will probably have to break the 12 up to smaller groups and maybe different days . I would not have much hope for you on the ship either for keeping the 12 intact.

Yes, I agree but really thought I could get 150, Chops and maybe Izumi Habachi for one day between 7-8:30 pm but not one day available for a group of 6 or 12.

This is what I ended up doing:

Table for 6

Table for 3

Table for 3

Same date/time. Hopefully I can go to Chops the day we arrive and let them know we are a party of 12 and hope for the best.

Yes, I agree but really thought I could get 150, Chops and maybe Izumi Habachi for one day between 7-8:30 pm but not one day available for a group of 6 or 12.

Those tend to be prime booking times ... but in the end, talk with people who work in the restaurant when you board and they will do their best to take care of you.

Those tend to be prime booking times ... but in the end, talk with people who work in the restaurant when you board and they will do their best to take care of you.

Thanks. I figure I'll try. We booked for 8:30 pm.

I tried to book Hibachi for 4 for our June cruise about 4 or 5 weeks ago and the only time I could get was 5:30 on day 1. I think it is just a busy restaurant and I don't think they do but 2 or 3 seatings a night.

It looked like there are only 3 tables of 8 so that means, to me, 72 people max per night. I can see how it would be booked early. I don't know if they save spots to book when onboard, but, my guess, even if they do, they won't have space for 12 people to book at the same time as that's half the space used.

I tried to book Hibachi for 4 for our June cruise about 4 or 5 weeks ago and the only time I could get was 5:30 on day 1. I think it is just a busy restaurant and I don't think they do but 2 or 3 seatings a night.

It looked like there are only 3 tables of 8 so that means, to me, 72 people max per night. I can see how it would be booked early. I don't know if they save spots to book when onboard, but, my guess, even if they do, they won't have space for 12 people to book at the same time as that's half the space used.

Thank you.

I'm on the phone with them AGAIN. Been doing this since 10 am, so frustrating!

It shouldn't be so difficult to want to give RCCL my money. Trying to book for 2, 4, 6, 12, doesn't matter.

I can't even look myself the website keeps acting up. It has taken me since 10 am this morning to book ONE restaurant, Chops. I wanted to book two more but nope, I can't look and see whats available and then I need to call and while at work, isn't so great. Thanks for letting me vent LOL