Photo package

CruisingBeans

Can someone answer a quick question for me: I am thinking of prepaying for the photo package but me and my husband and 1 daughter will be in one cabin and the other daughter is with my parents are in another cabin. If I give them my card when they take pics with both my daughters will I still get the pics or is it only people in the cabin who purchases it? My daughters love to dress up for dinner and love to take pics so I’m thinking the package will be great.

The photo package includes everyone staying in the cabin that has purchased the package . So as long as at least one person from that cabin is in the photo then that photo is included . Is this more confusing than helpful ?

Here's how that worked out for us. My husband and I booked a photo package for our cabin . Our daughters were in other cabins with their families . The only photos we could choose had to have either my husband , myself or the both of us in with our family members .

We did not understand this when we pre purchased the photos package , however the manager of the photo shop worked with us and for a small up charge we were able to get all the pictures of our family , even the photos that we were not in.

Hope this helps ! If I am understanding your situation , the photos with your 2 girls should be included .