Chops Lunch

I brought Chops Lunch via my Cruise Planner a few weeks ago when it was on sale for $17.60. The price is now the regular price of $22 in my Cruise Planner.

I wanted to swap my original reservation from our last sea day to Embarkation day after reading all the posts on here about how it's super nice to have a nice lunch at Chops instead of fighting the crowds in the Windjammer.

If I'm just swapping the time (it does say I'm cancelling my original reservation), would they charge me the difference between the sale price I originally brought the lunch for? Anyone ever done this before?

Thanks in advance!

I was thinking the exact same thing as you! There is a button on the cruise planner to modify a reservation, but was not able to use it. And even if it allowed me to, it showed the higher price. We can call and maybe get it changed but I am not going to bother. What I will do is just go to Chops on embarkation day and ask them if we can switch. I'm guessing they won't mind as long as they are not fully booked. If not, we'll still have it to look forward to. Happy sailing!

I brought Chops Lunch via my Cruise Planner a few weeks ago when it was on sale for $17.60. The price is now the regular price of $22 in my Cruise Planner.

I wanted to swap my original reservation from our last sea day to Embarkation day after reading all the posts on here about how it's super nice to have a nice lunch at Chops instead of fighting the crowds in the Windjammer.

If I'm just swapping the time (it does say I'm cancelling my original reservation), would they charge me the difference between the sale price I originally brought the lunch for? Anyone ever done this before?

Thanks in advance!

You would be cancelling and re-booking at the higher price. The money you originally paid would be refunded to your credit card in a few days.

You would be cancelling and re-booking at the higher price. The money you originally paid would be refunded to your credit card in a few days.

Thanks for your answer, Bob! I figured that might have been the case when I saw the price difference, but thanks for confirming that for me.

I was thinking the exact same thing as you! There is a button on the cruise planner to modify a reservation, but was not able to use it. And even if it allowed me to, it showed the higher price. We can call and maybe get it changed but I am not going to bother. What I will do is just go to Chops on embarkation day and ask them if we can switch. I'm guessing they won't mind as long as they are not fully booked. If not, we'll still have it to look forward to. Happy sailing!

Yes! This is exactly what I was planning on doing.

If we don't make it in, I figured we'll just get some of those famous roast beef sandwiches and enjoy Chops on our last sea day. End the trip with a bang!

Happy sailing to you too!