Liberty Arcade

Does anyone have info or experience on the Arcade on the Liberty? Do they run specials, or should I buy credits on sale before I go? How much are games on average? My son is looking forward to the Arcade, so I am hoping it is a good one. I have seen mixed reviews on other ships, but hoping Liberty has a decent arcade.

Thanks in advance!

You don't have to say "following", just go to the thread tools at the top of the page and choose subscribe.

Anyway, to the question... I have never seen arcade specials on board. Worst case like most items, if you pre-purchase something and a better deal comes along, you can always ask customer service for a refund.

As to the arcade, there are a few games, not many, but the teen club also has video games like XBOX.

You don't have to say "following", just go to the thread tools at the top of the page and choose subscribe.

Anyway, to the question... I have never seen arcade specials on board. Worst case like most items, if you pre-purchase something and a better deal comes along, you can always ask customer service for a refund.

As to the arcade, there are a few games, not many, but the teen club also has video games like XBOX.

Thank you!

In February half of the stuff did not work well ,if at all

The prize redemption machine did not work so

Even when you were able to get tickets out of a machine there was nothing you could do with them

Ok, I appreciate the information. I guess that is one way to keep the kids out of an arcade on vacation! ;p

Arcade??? I urge you to get a second mortgage on your home prior to the cruise, Max out the cash option on all your credit cards. Find Vinnie the loan shark and agree to pay whatever interest he is charging for an additional loan if you are letting one of your off spring lose in the Arcade.

My son had fun on our cruise in Jan. He had no issue spending the 100 bucks I bought for 80. The price on board is the same as buying pre cruise so there's no reason to buy until you check it out.

One note, if you need an attentant, use the phone in the arcade. We had a game that didn't work and they credited my son's card immediately.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forums mobile app

Arcade??? I urge you to get a second mortgage on your home prior to the cruise, Max out the cash option on all your credit cards. Find Vinnie the loan shark and agree to pay whatever interest he is charging for an additional loan if you are letting one of your off spring lose in the Arcade.

LOL, thanks for the tip!! :D

I will definitely keep tight reigns on his spending, I don't think Vinnie and I would get along!! ;p

My son had fun on our cruise in Jan. He had no issue spending the 100 bucks I bought for 80. The price on board is the same as buying pre cruise so there's no reason to buy until you check it out.

One note, if you need an attentant, use the phone in the arcade. We had a game that didn't work and they credited my son's card immediately.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forums mobile app

Thank you! I am glad to know that the prices are the same. I will definitely wait to check it out first.

Just off the Liberty yesterday with my two sons. We also bought the $80 for $100 of credits. The first night they had a one hour free play time. It was just for games that didn't acrue points for the prizes. They had a lot of fun. Games ranged from 75 cents up to like 3 dollars that I saw. I didn't go in much let them have at it.