New Years Cruise aboard the Voyager

One of the ports for this cruise is Cozumel and an excursion offered is a plane ride to Chichen Itza. Is anyone familiar with this- if so, what are your thoughts?

2nd hand info BUT for what it's worth: We were on an early 2018 Explorer cruise that stopped in Cozumel. We didn't do this excursion but the ship's Maya culture Lecturer's Partner (another professor from San Diego State) did the plane excursion and reported that she loved it and that it was facinating! The lecturer couldn't do it because she was giving a lecture on the ship.

• 5 months later...

ALOHA All,

Today is “Book your Specialty Restaurant” Day for the Voyager New Years Cruise. Only 10 days to choose from, but 100 different possible combinations of EMMM. My LW was asking me “Well, what are they planning for New Years Eve night?”

I said, ‘I Dunno; but I know a bunch of seasoned travelers who might!’ Can ‘we’ get an idea of what might be in store for us in Cozumel on New Years Eve?

ALOHA All,

Today is “Book your Specialty Restaurant” Day for the Voyager New Years Cruise. Only 10 days to choose from, but 100 different possible combinations of EMMM. My LW was asking me “Well, what are they planning for New Years Eve night?”

I said, ‘I Dunno; but I know a bunch of seasoned travelers who might!’ Can ‘we’ get an idea of what might be in store for us in Cozumel on New Years Eve?

Don't remember what the Menu was but as I've reported several times: last New Year's Eve on the Explorer was our best celebration ever! I recommend eating in CR. At the entrance to dinner (and later) Regent supplied: party hats, streamers, tiaras, noise makers and masks. During dinner, the red & gold Christmas decorations transformed into black, white, and silver New Years decor.

The lead-in to mid-night was a joyous song & dance where the entire entertainment ensamble mixed with the passengers. A WOW!