3 Black Card members in YC room, but only 2 complimentary dinners PER CABIN now?

luvavacation

I am confused. I have been doing some reading on this and thought I had it figured out, but then I read more and now I think I am incorrect.

We have two cabins on the Seaside, in YC. Cabin one has 3 Black Card adults, cabin 2 has 1 Black Card and 1 Silver.

I thought we get 2 specialty meals per Black Card. Then I read that it is only 1 meal per person. Sometime over this weekend I saw something that made me think it changed again, and now only 2 complimentary meals per cabin, no matter the amount of Black Card members. Therefore, the cabin with 3 Black Card members only receives 2 meals?

Is this correct? One of the Black Card members will not have access to the complimentary specialty dining meal? But the Silver member in the other room will have access with the Black Card member?

Or does this only apply to new bookings, and not previous bookings? Though it still stinks for the 3rd wheel in the room.

Thank you, sidari, I appreciate your clarification on that part. Works well for one of our rooms (my Silver Card son-in-law will be thrilled to not have to pay for his meal with my Black Card daughter!). In my room though, there are 3 Black Card members. What happens with 3? Does one miss out?

Currently it looks that way, I would visit the voyagers club consultant and explain, it may be that they will allow the third person to join you.

It really has been badly thought out.