Aqua class -accessible room- ?Infinite veranda

divaofdisney

We book the Edge for next November and was just curious to see if these have the infinite veranda- I called Celebrity and was told yes several times, but on the website and deck plans it really does not specify whether or not they have this feature. Does anyone happen to know for sure???

We book the Edge for next November and was just curious to see if these have the infinite veranda- I called Celebrity and was told yes several times, but on the website and deck plans it really does not specify whether or not they have this feature. Does anyone happen to know for sure???

The FAQs sheet says there are 2 Accessible AQ with infinite verandas. They appear to have the same wavy lines on the deck plans that indicate infinite veranda so looks like they do to me. [emoji2]

Here is the description of Aqua when I look under Edge

https://www.celebritycruises.com/edge/accommodations/aquaclass/

I just upgraded to Aqua from an E2 room so I am excited for March 24th to get here!

Awesome!! thanks so much for that link. If this is any indication we will be VERY happy indeed. :D:D

Based on the ship layout, Aqua class cabins 9231 and 9232 are both accessible. They have the designated symbol for the infinite design - but because those two cabins are wider, the symbol simply doesn't go all the way across.