ncl jewel cabin view obstructed

nataly8383

If you are asking if the cabins that are parallel to the hallway and are on deck 8 near O'Sheenahans are worth it - YES. Quiet area of the boat, bigger bathroom, and more are to move around for 2 people. Obstructed-yes but not bad. Plus so close to food, bar, atrium and elevators. We liked ours so much on a Feb. Caribbean cruise we booked the same cabin for Feb 2019 Sydney to Singapore.

Kaitlyn2

Hello

I do not know why my previous post is not displayed

I'm talking about horizontal cabins from 8590 and 8090. There are two kinds lower ones 8096 to 8598 seem bigger but for andicapé I think?

what can you tell me for these cabins? is it better than in the classical sense?

Thank you for your answers

Hello

I do not know why my previous post is not displayed

I'm talking about horizontal cabins from 8590 and 8090. There are two kinds lower ones 8096 to 8598 seem bigger but for andicapé I think?

what can you tell me for these cabins? is it better than in the classical sense?

Thank you for your answers

OP, reason is that your (un)intended choice/use of "color" < BB, IMG & HTML codes > to highlight the questions posted made it possible for anyone to see/read it.

#8090 and 8590 are sideway, obstructed oceanview staterooms on the Jewel/Gem/Dawn class ships, all in similar layouts & setup, and sleep 2 ... beds can be pushed together or apart. They are closest to the MIDship stairs & elevators - very convenient to get to just about everywhere on the ship, especially O'Sheehans - foot traffic is minimal. In the evenings, there can be some extra partying noises if there are events in the atrium lobby ... not a problem unless you go to sleep at 10 pm.

There are 4 sideway, obstructed oceanview staterooms further back behind O'Sheehans - designated and usually assigned for those with accessible needs - it sleep up to 4 ... one of which is an upper pullman that flip down from the wall. Bathroom/shower that's walker/wheelchair friendly for easier roll-in & out ... NCL reserved the rights to move guests assigned last minute to these designated rooms should occupancy become necessary, with written notice given. These 8 are by design, bigger for obvious reasons within this category and close to the AFT elevators, one of which access the MDR directly on the lower floor, bypassing the needs for the steps/stairs ... or, up to the buffet.

Here is link to a youtube video of Norwegian Jewel 8090 ...... sideways obstructed view stateroom

Here is an older video of sister ship NCL Pearl 8594 (might have to copy and paste link)

Advantage of the sideways set up is more floor space, especially if the beds are split into twins as shown in these two videos.