VIFP question

FabFam4

I currently have 70 points and have an 8 day cruise booked. My booking shows that I'm gold but I know I'm only 5 days away from platinum. The terms say they "may" give those platinum benefits to me (see below) during this cruise. Would love to hear from others if they were able to get the higher benefits on their crossover cruise - especially priority boarding.

"Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event a Member books a Cruise in which such Member will attain the necessary VIFP Points to reach a new Level during or by the end of such Cruise (a “Crossover Cruise”), CCL may, in its sole discretion, offer such Member the Benefits offered to Members of the higher Level during the Crossover Cruise."

Thanks!

I currently have 70 points and have an 8 day cruise booked. My booking shows that I'm gold but I know I'm only 5 days away from platinum. The terms say they "may" give those platinum benefits to me (see below) during this cruise. Would love to hear from others if they were able to get the higher benefits on their crossover cruise - especially priority boarding.

"Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event a Member books a Cruise in which such Member will attain the necessary VIFP Points to reach a new Level during or by the end of such Cruise (a “Crossover Cruise”), CCL may, in its sole discretion, offer such Member the Benefits offered to Members of the higher Level during the Crossover Cruise."

Thanks!

Just happened to me. I had 70 points before I went on the Pride 7 day last week. Got my Platinum card at check in and everything printed out as Priority...:D My friend turned Diamond on the same cruise!