Cabanas at Half Moon

Megan_Strick

We just booked a Villa for our spring break cruise for next year, it was $499. We had a cabana booked for $289 but for the $210 more we could invite the rest of my family that will be with us and split the cost so it ended up being cheaper. Way back when my father had a cabana for $209 so prices definitely have risen, and at one time I know it was season dependent on the price.

I just reserved a villa for our 3/10/19 Conquest cruise and it was only $499 also. Like you, I had thought about the cabana, but with the price for them being so high it was a no brainer for us to go with the villa. Besides we have 10 in our party, now we can all enjoy it :)

I just reserved a villa for our 3/10/19 Conquest cruise and it was only $499 also. Like you, I had thought about the cabana, but with the price for them being so high it was a no brainer for us to go with the villa. Besides we have 10 in our party, now we can all enjoy it :)

We have five but only two paying (myself and my husband). We can’t cruise HAL because the closest port is Fort Lauderdale. We are driving to Jacksonville as it is (8hours). We would have to fly to get down to FL which is not economical...5 airfares May as well fly to Bahamas from ATL.

We have five but only two paying (myself and my husband). We can’t cruise HAL because the closest port is Fort Lauderdale. We are driving to Jacksonville as it is (8hours). We would have to fly to get down to FL which is not economical...5 airfares May as well fly to Bahamas from ATL.
The food (fruit & veggies & chips and dip) and drinks set up in cabanas are for 4 ppl, you can add 2 more if needed, however there is a huge area in front of the stairs with loungers others can use. there is only 2 loungers on the cabana deck anyway. So as long as you dont have more than 4 in the cabana you will be fine :) You would only need to pay for the 5th if you wanted the sodas (you get 8 , 2 each for the 4 of you) and waters for them, or if all 5 of you wanted float mats and snorkel gear at the same time. You all get your lunch at the lunch station and there is free water and lemonade over there as well.