To the folks just back from the Miracle Panama Canal Cruise

Nevada Jen

We're going on the 14 day partial Panama Canal transit in December. Does anyone have an idea when the formal nights might be for this? We've heard there could be up to 3 of them! Thanks in advance!

• 2 years later...
On 4/28/2018 at 1:36 PM, Ehpride said:

I'm going on the Feb. 2019 carnival miracle 8 day partial transit. I'm in my 30s so looks like I'll be one of the youngsters. Good thing I get along with older people!

Does anyone happen to have copies of the fun times? I'm curious about the activities on board with all the sea days.

Do you have copies of your funtimes? And how was the cruise? We are a under the age of  50 group and are interested. 

2 hours ago, taync082974 said:

Do you have copies of your funtimes? And how was the cruise? We are a under the age of  50 group and are interested. 

2 hours ago, taync082974 said:

Sorry, don’t have the fun times. We have done the canal twice . First time it was  really humid and rainy , this past March it was beautiful all the way thru, not too humid  and the sun was out with no clouds in the sky. If you have never done one, you must, it’s an amazing experience.