Enchantment deck 3 smell???

I just read a few reviews that deck 3 of Enchantment smells like sewage. I'm leaving on Sunday for my cruise and lucky me... I'm on deck 3. Can anyone else comment on their experience or what to do if it stinks horribly? I can't imagine being in that tiny cabin for 4 nights smelling poo !

The "sewage" odor can (and does) happen on every ship at some time or another. It's simply a fault of a moving sewer line......on the ocean, down isn't always straight down!

Just because it's been reported in the past, doesn't mean it will affect you on that deck. It could happen on deck 5 or 10 or nowhere. It could happen on one side of the ship, or neither side. There's really no telling.

If you have an odor in the cabin, make sure the drains have water in them....keep the drains closed when possible...and tell maintenance! There is a floor drain, too..pour a cup of water down it.

This is simply what happens on EVERY ship at some time or another.

People shouldn't put ANYTHING in the toilet but the toilet paper...no kleenex, no tampons, no wet-wipes....ship drain lines aren't like your home lines.....they tend to clog easily. Put everything except toilet paper into the trash can!