Mariner Cabin # 8690

No, it is not a wrap around.

We did not stay in that cabin, we stayed in cabin 9392 on the Mariner. We had friends that stayed in 9390, they liked the size of our balcony more than theirs. 9390's balcony isn't as big as 9392. We had two chairs, two loungers, a table and still had plenty of room to move comfortably. 9390's balcony is triangular shaped with a support beam running in the middle of the balcony, it also does not have a sliding door either. It has a regular door that swings.

No its not smaller than a regular balcony and the view is still awesome. Normal cabins balconies are about half the size of 8690.

I believe our friends balcony had a lounge chair, two chairs and a table. There's no way you could put that much stuff on a regular balcony.

I would definately keep the cabin, as it is an aft cabin. Just wanted to give you a heads up of some of the differences between cabins.

Enjoy

We stayed in 8690 on the Explorer. As previously posted, it is not a wrap around balcony but it is a great balcony lots of room and what a wonderful view. We spent all of our sailaways on our balcony and even invited some friends over to enjoy the view in Nassau. It's a bit of a walk that's the only drawback in my opinion. But worth it to me.

• 6 years later...

Archived