Port Departure Time

girlsbgoing

I’ll be in GT in August from 11:00 to 5:00, what time are passengers generally required to be back on board? I can’t recall if it’s 30 minutes, an hour, or what. I’m trying to plan activities.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, typically 30 minutes prior to departure. but that could change depending on the ship and other circumstances. Best to plan on a return to the cruise port an hour before hand. Departure time is ship time, not GT time. Private vendors are aware of ship departure times. Cruise ship excursions will be back in plenty of time, no need to worry.

And be advised that due to most passengers hanging at or near the cruise port. Long lines will begin to form about an hour/90 minutes before departure. Especially true for the larger ships.

Yes, typically 30 minutes prior to departure. but that could change depending on the ship and other circumstances. Best to plan on a return to the cruise port an hour before hand. Departure time is ship time, not GT time. Private vendors are aware of ship departure times. Cruise ship excursions will be back in plenty of time, no need to worry.

And be advised that due to most passengers hanging at or near the cruise port. Long lines will begin to form about an hour/90 minutes before departure. Especially true for the larger ships.

Many thanks!! This will be my third cruise, but I just can’t recall the times. Although I recall running for my cruise leaving Nassau...I made it!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums