Harmony of the Seas splash pad

I understand there is a splash pad with standing water and that diapers are not allowed in it. Is there another / smaller splash pad where swim diapers are allowed? I have seen a few posts on this but I don't know if I have ever found the answer.

There is a small area for babies with swim diapers with a few inches of water and I believe a small slide. The splash pad is right next to it for tots that are potty trained. That area has a few slides but there is a height requirement and there is someone there checking at all times.

Hello Koolaid33, hope the link below will come through, if not you can review the Splashaway bay picture section for the Harmony of the Seas here in Cruise Critic, second picture should be the area you're referring to where diapers are allowed. Separate from the splash pad you referred to (the one with the big yellow bucket).But still seems fun with some sprinklers, a small slide and what not.

Path to pictures would be Research --> Ships --> Harmony of the Seas --> Photos --> Splashaway bay

Home --> Cruise Lines --> Royal Caribbean International -->Harmony of the Seas--> Harmony of the Seas Photo--> Harmony of the Seas Splashaway Bay Photos - 44 Pictures

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/harmony-of-the-seas-983/splashaway-bay-281668/splashaway-bay--v12926944/

The USPH requirement for water features that allow swim diapers used to require no standing water, but RCI went to USPH with concerns about kids burning their feet on the hot splash pad deck, so USPH granted RCI exemption to design and install swim diaper water features that allow no more than 2" of water, and the requirements are under review for future construction. Yes, the Oasis class ships all have a swim diaper splash area, that must be separated from other water features, both in its water supply, and from cross-contamination, so you will see glass partitions to keep kids from easily going from one splash area to the other, and to keep the water from splashing between.