Labadee beach bed rentals anyone?

Hey everyone! I have done a bit of searching and have a few questions still about the beach beds at A-beach (can’t remember the name exactly right now) that I can purchase on the cruise planner.

Motive: I’d like to surprise my husband with our own spot instead of fighting for some elbow room on the loungers. My only hesitations are no shade, not being able to leave our stuff to explore, and I’ve heard C-cove is the better beach (why can’t I recall the names??? Sorry!)

No shade on the beds?

Is there any way to sit up on the beds or are they flat?

How far are the bathrooms? Bar?

How frequent is drink service?

How much to tip? At the end, or per service?

Can we go off and explore and come back with our stuff safe? Should we tip our server before we go to ask them to watch our stuff?

Can we buy (tip) loungers & an umbrella to be placed with our bed?

Please feel free to add anything! I’m off to go tutor nursing students, and will check back tonight. Thank you!!

Harmony 06/02/18

They are beds, but the head of it does raise some....but it's not like a lounger. Adrenaline Beach is where the beds are...pretty rocky there. They have material draped around it, which theoretically could shade you.

No one bothers your "stuff"...like flip flops, towels, shirts, etc....I wouldn't bring expensive anything to any beach, anywhere.

There really is no need to rent a place to sit...you have many beach areas to choose from, and you can pull your lounger under a tree, if you need shade. Bathrooms aren't too far from anywhere...they are scattered about. Just like on the ship 18% is added to every drink purchase, so you really don't need to have cash for tips. If you have the drink package, you will have already paid the tips, but if you get good waiter service, $5-10 bucks should be MORE than ample, if they are bringing you your drinks.