Help with deciding a cruise line

Bee01

I've now been on a few cruises with NCL only and am now considering a Carnival cruise as I'm finding NCL very expensive this year. Can anyone please give me some advice in this? I'm thinking of one of the Caribbean cruises in offer.

Many thanks

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Forums mobile app

Welcome to the boards! :D

I would post this question on the NCL and Carnival boards - not the Barbados board.

In my not so vast cruising experience (compared to many others who post on these boards) you get what you pay for. My wife refuses to go on another Carnival cruise - we are no focused on RCI and Celebrity. Good luck with your search. ;)

Welcome to the boards! :D

I would post this question on the NCL and Carnival boards - not the Barbados board.

In my not so vast cruising experience (compared to many others who post on these boards) you get what you pay for. My wife refuses to go on another Carnival cruise - we are no focused on RCI and Celebrity. Good luck with your search. ;)

This is my 1st post. Many thanks your advice is greatly appreciated. I'll repost it now.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Forums mobile app

You're welcome! :)

If you get to Barbados on your cruise check out one of the catamaran tours that includes swimming with the dolphins, or enjoy a relaxing day at one of the beach clubs along Carlisle Bay.

Good luck with your planning! ;)