Air From Canada

Wondering if Marella provides some sort of air from Canada to connect with Med cruises. As a veteran of Marella D2 Cuban fusion cruise which we were very pleased with,we are interested in a Med cruise in the future on the ex Celebrity Explorer. Not all TA's in BC are up to speed yet.

I don't think so the deal is with Sunwing to fly you to Montego Bay

You will probably have to arrange your own flights to the UK and return then book the cruise with TUI which includes the flights to and from the UK Your problem maybe paying as you live outside the UK However we met. Norwegian on our recent Transatlantic who has done a number of TUI cruises from the UK by using a UK address and his card was accepted for payment

You are probably correct re the air inclusive. As for the credit card , visa is visa,as I previously

paid for a flight from London to Rome so I don't think Marella would have, any trouble taiking

payment from Canada via Canadian credit card.

The usual problem encountered by US citizens wanting to book has been entering their address on line as it's not recognised and you can't proceed to payment Have you relatives or friends in UK whose address you can use?

This will not be a factor as like my previous Marella cruise it will likely be booked through

a Canadian TA.I can get a flight from Vancouver to Malaga and return with Transat if all else fails.

All Marella fly cruises are available as no fly as well. You arrange and pay for own flights and just arrive at the port. I don't think you get a discount from the cruise price though so the simplest solution may to fly trans atlantic to the UK and use tha Marella flight

For the length of flight and it is not linked to the ship, I would arrive a day or more before. 2 days would give you plenty of time to adjust to the time difference and then you are shipshape and ready to cruise. I do this on the cruise's the other way around.