Free cruise questions

Has anyone had any issues regarding the free cruise (your 20th cruise credit)? I am being told that I can't apply for my free cruise until I complete my 19th. I understand that I need to have taken my 19 cruises prior to the free cruise but considering the fact that we usually take 3 oceania cruises a year, that means final payment on the cruise would be due before I get the 19th credit.

Has anyone had any issues regarding the free cruise (your 20th cruise credit)? I am being told that I can't apply for my free cruise until I complete my 19th. I understand that I need to have taken my 19 cruises prior to the free cruise but considering the fact that we usually take 3 oceania cruises a year, that means final payment on the cruise would be due before I get the 19th credit.

Will they let you put a deposit on the free cruise you want to book and then when you go on the 19th cruise refund the deposit? The deposit is refundable anyway up until final payment. This would be a question for your travel agent.