Port Canaveral

Cruisin'Kim

Hi! Looking for opinions, this will be our 2nd time cruising out of Port Canaveral. Last time we came in 2 days early to check out KSC, etc. and stayed at Homewood Suites. This time we aren’t flying in until 8:30pm the night before. I’ve been looking at different scenarios and think the following might be the most economical way to go. Originally I had booked the Hyatt in the airport for convenience sake, but it was going to be very expensive to really only appreciate it for a couple of hours. We finally decided on booking the Resort at the port, much less expensive. We also booked smart-two shuttle, we used them last time and they were great, (they actually emailed me to tell me my flight time had been changed before the airline)! It will cost an extra $40 for them to pick us up after their usual time, but it’s still cheaper then the airport Hyatt. What does everyone think? Is there a hotel I haven’t thought of that may work better? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would look at hotels near MCO since you are arriving late, and then make your way to PC in the morning. You'll have more shuttle options and could even look at using a one-way rental car. Lots of hotels north of MCO off of TG Lee Blvd/North Frontage with airport shuttles.