Cruise Luggage tags -- NCL "approved"

Hi-

Does anyone ever use those clear "Cruise Luggage Tags" they sell, to put your printed luggage tags in?

Any links or brands that you suggest for NCL luggage tags?

We just get luggage tags from the porter at the pier. Don't ever bother with printing tags. Don't send money on fancy tags, just fold the ones you print and staple them on your bags.

We just get luggage tags from the porter at the pier. Don't ever bother with printing tags. Don't send money on fancy tags, just fold the ones you print and staple them on your bags.

Yes, you could do that...but that takes a little bit of time...I like to have everything ready to go, when I drop my bags off at the pier with the porter's....

The tags aren't expensive. Why wouldn't you get them? If your luggage gets caught in the rain when being loaded on the ship or plane, the tags will stay dry. I read a story someone posted about their luggage getting drenched. I have opened garbage bags and lined the luggage just in case. Their clothes were soaked when they got them.

Years ago I used the clear packing tape. It did work.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wanted to get the tags as a kinda "favor" gift to present to our group of 8 going. I know we don't NEED the luggage tags, but I thought it would be a fun item to share.

I really liked having them.. Much more protective and less likely to get ripped off than just stapling a piece of paper together. I ended up getting enough to where we could put one on each of the bags we checked with porters and then also put one on each of our carry ons just in case we got separated before getting to go to our room to leave them.