Indianapolis Colts / Enchantment of the Seas

Game over...

I guess the Pats fans won't be here anymore.

That was a boring game (compared to the earlier one). I really enjoyed watching the Hawks and Skins play. They both at least played with a lot of heart. That game at least had some serious hits.

The Denver/NE game reminded me of a bunch of guys after Thanksgiving dinner stuffed and playing flag football.

Tomorrow's games will be good. I think they will be played with a lot of intensity and heart. Good luck guys! We'll be getting the ribs on the smoker bright and early!

Looks like the Pats are done for guys! SORRY!! No 3 in a row!! Poor poor Pats....I guess there is a team that CAN beat them twice in a season...and Brady CAN lose his first play off game....all fine things must come to an end. And remember....one dynasty's ending is the beginning of another.....Colts 27 - Steelers 21

GO COLTS!!!!!

Well what can I say but..........how did that treat you Pat's fans!!!!! How's that crow taste. I can't say that the Colts are going to win against the Steelers which even if they don't the Pat's WILL NOT be going to the Super Bowl!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!

Just a few quick notes We can't remember if at all the last time our coach made a mistake,2nd no team has beaten A Bill Belichek team twice in the same year,3rd Tom Brady has never lost a post season game

Sorry to quote you again. But I had to because these statistics are no longer valid. You know you would do the same. :D

Denver wants Pittsburgh BAD! Did you all hear them chanting at the end of that game?

I can't blame them. That stadium was rocking last night! I wouldn't want to come to the dome. You'll need hearing aids after being here for 3 1/2 hours!

Good luck guys. Lets put on a great game for everyone!

Nonetheless,

GO COLTS!

One game at a time

While you're giving it to Kevin, you might as well give it to me too. :)

Bottom line is you can't keep turning the ball over to a good team and expect to win. Congratulations and good luck to the Broncos.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

We absolutely sucked. The curse of the Patriots continues...even when they're not here.

Congratulations to you all. Our team just didn't play worth a darn. Our line gave no protection whatsoever to our QB. We blew our last chance.

Good luck in the AFC championships.

Sorry, but I'm done with football for the rest of post-season. I'm so disappointed that I can't bear to watch anymore.

Need some help here if you could please. Will be at sea on Jan 22, 2006 which will be our 2nd playoff game enroute to the Super Bowl. If you know of the best place to watch this game onboard, please let me know. Thanks in advance, David from Indy

Well, David, I guess you'll being doing something else now on that day.

Can't say I'm surprised about the Colts. Look at Dungy's track record. Good regular season coach, but he's never been able to get his teams to win the important games, even when he coached the Bucs.

Need some help here if you could please. Will be at sea on Jan 22, 2006 which will be our 2nd playoff game enroute to the Super Bowl. If you know of the best place to watch this game onboard, please let me know. Thanks in advance, David from Indy

Guess you don't have to worry about that now do ya.

LOL

Archived