Can't access my reservation on RCI website!

I just activated my C&A online membership on RCI's website. It's showing my past cruise info just fine, but under reservations it says there are no current reservations for me!! There's a link to add your reservations if they aren't showing up, but that didn't work either.

Now I'm worried my reservation may be lost...:eek: Which would not be good because we booked way in advance to ensure we don't have to switch cabins on our b2b cruises.

I sent an e-mail to RCI. Has anyone else had this problem?? :confused:

I had the same problem and called and was told since I made the reservation with a TA, it would not show up. They do have the reservation in the system and guess that is whats important. You might call and see if they tell you the same thing. Happy New Year.

Don

I booked through a TA but it says right on the website that no matter how you booked, as long as you have a reservation number, you can access it. Final payment is due on Tuesday so I guess that will be the telling sign of whether the reservation is there or not!

Thanks for your replies.

I purchased a June 2006 cruise through a TA and can access my reservation online. I had to put in my reservation number and all the info is there--including the name of my TA. I haven't made the final payment yet, so that doesn't affect whether or not it shows up. Did your TA give you the RCCL reservation number?

I purchased my forthcoming cruise with an online TA and once he have me my RCCL reservation number I was able to access it. It gave me the facility to change seating plan, purchase excursions, purchase gifts etc. It also gives my C&A member number.

I do have a question though and that is how do you access your C&A past cruises? All I can see on the web site for C&A is enrol now. There is nowhere for me to type in my number.

Any ideas.

When you book thru a TA you have to access your reservation a bit differently.

Go to "before you board" and then "online check in".

Put in your last name Reservation number (should be on you confirmation from you TA , it's a 7 digit number), date and ship. This will have your cruise information even your cabin number. From there you can start filling out your set sail information.

Jarronwood,

I went to http://www.royalcaribbean.com and clicked on the Crown and Anchor Loyalty Program link (in yellow print) that is below the "Get Ready for Adventure" picture. Since I'm logged in already, though, it might look different for you.

The RCCL sitemap is here http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/include/misc/web_page/sitemap.htm

You should see the C&A Loyalty Program link on the left.

Hope that helps!

Jarronwood,

When I log in to the C&A page, I see a box in the upper left corner that says "My Information." At the bottom of the blue area, there is a "Your Cruise History" link that takes you to the page with all your cruises listed.

The problem is that it is a B2B. I am experiencing the same problem as is SallyR. For some reason the site will not let you add a B2B to your profile whether you booked thru a TA or RCCL direct. I have emailed the C & A as well as the webmaster but don't have a resolution yet. Since my cruise isn't until the end of April, I haven't been in a rush for them to fix it, but if it doesn't get fixed in the next month, I'll start calling to try to get it fixed since I can't access the SetSail Pass area for the B2B cruise either and I sure don't want to board without that!

My B2B reservation numbers are listed, but when I click on them to view the information, I get the message:

"This Reservation is a Back to Back/Segmented/Interport cruise and cannot be modified through this system. Please contact our customer service to make any changes to this Reservation."

Sounds like the new system still has some querks.

Marinda

We cannot access our reservation either.

I type in reservation number, last name, date and ship and it says that this name not listed on reservation.

We booked through Royal over the telephone.

We have called Royal in the past and they do show us in the system. Strange.

I wonder if we be able to order excursons on line?:(

I know on another cruise line website, it didnt matter how you booked, you could access res on line.

Oh well, I am still excited about our first Royal Cruise.:)

I still can't access my reservation through my "My Cruises" account / membership.

But, here's a tip for those of you who want to test whether RCI actually has your reservation. I just went to the shore excursions and went through the steps there. It accepted my info, and when you get far enough in the process of booking shore excursions it will list the passengers under your reservation. It did that for my reservation number so obviously they have us in the system. :D

Looks like its just the "My Cruises" section that has an issue if you booked through a TA or any way other that through RCI directly.

this happened to me too! When I booked they had our names backwards..our last names were switched with our first names. I to sent an email and never heard back, so I called and they figured out the problem right away! ( I found the phone number in the 'need help' area. I was able to view my reservation seconds later.:)

Mine comes up fine. I have a 7 digit reservation number. A friend who is on the same cruise and used the same TA has a 6 digit reservation number. We were able to do her online check in and book excursions, but couldn't see her reservation. How strange.

Archived