Last minute questions

We leave tomorrow and still don't know what we are doing in st. Maarten. DH is leary about taxis and being scammed due to previous experience (elsewhere). All I personally really care to do is go to Maho and watch a few planes and head back. So, what's the best advice on taking a taxi and what is the best time to go to Maho. What time should we grab a cab back to Port (leaving at 5). Are cabs plentiful at Maho? Thanks for any reassurance you can offer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app

We’re kind of in the same situation. We have kids with us (teens) this time and can’t go to Orient Beach (tooo much skin lol). On Oasis, leaving in a couple of hours and Maarten is first stop in a couple of days.

If it’s just you and husband, consider Orient Beach, one THE most beautiful beach I’ve ever seen. I read there are limitations, though, due to hurricane last year. Check forums for updates.

We’re thinking about going to Kim Sha Beach and rent chairs/umbrellas. Read about it on forum and trip advisor, but don’t have details figured out yet.

Good luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk