Cruise Line With Aft Balcony ?

GreenValleyDogWalker

Hi -

Hoping you can help me on this - we are addicted "aft balcony" cruisers -

(Dawn Princess, Carnival Spirit, etc.) -

Just started to do research for a cruise in Feb '07 (have 2 coming up in '06 - but - never too early to plan, right :) ) Have done a bit of research - Coral Princess sounds great - but no Aft Balconies - same for those from Celebrity that I've looked at ...

Can someone recommend a ship for cruising the Panama Canal that offers Aft Balconies ?

Thanks !!

we had aft on brillance of the sea last april and enjoyed it so much we are doing it again this february

great to watch front of ship going thru on tv while sitting on the balcony and experiencing it first hand from the back

Celebrity does have aft cabins with balconies in their M class ships. They have one that goes from FL to CA / CA to FL. Also considered the reprositioning cruises that are in December and March when a different ship goes to South America.

We have been in an aft cruise 4 times now. They go very fast - we normally book the opening day of the cruise to get one.

Deb

We are booked on the summit, ( celebrity ) for feb 07, 14 day panama canal cruise. and we have an aft concierge class cabin.

The Summit is a wonderful ship and we have enjoyed Celebrity, in our opinion, the best cruise line for the money.

best of luck finding an aft cabin and enjoy your cruise

Nadine

I have been thru the canal on the Radiance in aft 1102. This Decemeber we are once again traveling thru the canal in her sister ship the Brillance of the seas in room 1104. Check the schedule as I know the Brillance does the canal on a regular basis.

I have been thru the canal on the Radiance in aft 1102. This Decemeber we are once again traveling thru the canal in her sister ship the Brillance of the seas in room 1104. Check the schedule as I know the Brillance does the canal on a regular basis.

I too know that the Brilliance sails the Panama regularly - but it is not a full transit - only partial. You only go through one or two locks, then return to Miami. Enjoy your cruise - we've sailed on the Radiance and Brilliance - and this class of ship is our favourite.

Archived