Who's leaving on the Jewel soon, so I can be jealous?

7SeasLover

Who's sailing on the Jewel and when? I can't stand waiting for my trip! We're in 11152 and I just know the room's going to be all worn out by the time we board! ha ha ha!

It's raining, and I can't believe I have to wait until summer then pass into cooler weather before we're ready to sail. Sigh...

So who's going, so I can brood?

My boyfriend and I will be on the Jewel this Sunday :) Went shopping today for new clothes and trying to figure out how to squeeze it in with the rest of my stuff:D This is our first cruise so needless to say, we can't wait!

I did the same thing yesterday! Why does a cruise/vacation always mean new clothes to me?:rolleyes: :D

my wife, mother, aunt and myself will be on the jewel for the feb 5 sailing. the cruise for my mother (74) and aunt (71) were christmas gifts from me and they will be first time cruises. i sure hope they have a good time

dman from new hampshire

Sorry to really make you freak out, 7SeasLover, but we'll be b-a-c-k on the Jewel Feb. 5-19th for a B2B (along with cruisersandr from this thread!:D)

Hey, D Man, we have a great roll call going for the 5th. Come on over to the other board and wave a hello! We'll be having a CC get together. Lots of nice folks onboard waiting for you and your group. As a few of us have already been on the ship, there's some helpful info avail as well.;)

Cruising = new clothes? Well, what am I waiting for? Need I even HAVE an excuse to buy clothes?

Oh it's dreadful hearing about all of you leavin on the Jewel. My stateroom will be worn out by the time October 9th rolls around.

I wonder... is anyone booked in mini-suite 11152? That's our cabin! I want to know all about it.

Looks like lots of us are sailing on the Jewel on 3/12. I've sailed quite a bit on HAL, Celebrity, and RCCL, but this'll be our first on Norwegian. (Well, I shouldn't say "quite a bit" with ShoreGuy around -- he's the cruise KING!!)

Happy Sailing to All!

Linda

Archived