is it possible to have a tour to Jerusalem from Haifa on a saturday?

Of course. And while there are closures for the Sabbath there are still plenty of things open...especially in the Old City area. And keep in mind that the expansive Arab Market (in the Old City) is open and thriving on Saturday.

Hank

Thks Hank. However my question was is it possible to get transportation on saturday from Hafa port

The last I heard, the trains from the nearby train station do not run on Shabbat. Taxis are hit or miss and one is best advised to arrange transportation in advance. Although we are generally not big fans of tours (we prefer to Do our own thing) the last time we were in Israel we joined with a few others via our CC Roll Call to get a private mini-bus with guide. The guide turned out to be an interesting man from Los Angeles who left LA many years ago to live on a Kibbutz. Because of the distance involved between Haifa and Jerusalem it makes sense to have shared transport. We found it easier to go to Jerusalem from Ashdod and used Haifa to get to Tel Aviv. I guess one good thing about Shabbat is that traffic will be light.

Hank