Whisky choices on the Horizon?

I'm seeing a menu for the Pig and Anchor Brewhouse that shows a number of bourbons and whiskies:

http://www.sunglassesandumbrelladrinks.com/2018/04/carnival-horizon-menus/

Note the link includes a lot of the food menus.

Otherwise, it appears the bars have the standard Carnival line up:

Cutty, Dewars, Jack Black, Makers, Jameson, Crown Royal, JW Black, Bowmore, Glenmorangie, Glenfiddich, Ardberg, et. al.

I didn't take a pic of that page of the menu but there seemed to be a few whisky choices, quite a few bourbon choices, AND various cocktails w/ whisky and bourbon (not together).

Note that lunch is included in your cruise fare (not offered embarkation day) and it's a buffet and was very good!

Thanks for asking this question! I am on the Horizon in 2 weeks and was also wondering about bourbons. Glad to see they have my standby Woodford Reserve, but I'll definitely be trying out the others!

Here is another photo I came across from Guy's Smokehouse. Same list, different photo

29694789_1404792016293500_4311371571439248659_n.jpg

Source: https://www.cruisehive.com/10-things-about-the-carnival-horizon-guys-pig-anchor-bar-b-que-smokehouse/23939

Thanks for asking this question! I am on the Horizon in 2 weeks and was also wondering about bourbons. Glad to see they have my standby Woodford Reserve, but I'll definitely be trying out the others!

Here is another photo I came across from Guy's Smokehouse. Same list, different photo

29694789_1404792016293500_4311371571439248659_n.jpg

Source: https://www.cruisehive.com/10-things-about-the-carnival-horizon-guys-pig-anchor-bar-b-que-smokehouse/23939

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I didn't take a pic of that page of the menu but there seemed to be a few whisky choices, quite a few bourbon choices, AND various cocktails w/ whisky and bourbon (not together).

Note that lunch is included in your cruise fare (not offered embarkation day) and it's a buffet and was very good!

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums