Unlimited Internet Packages

So_Tweetie

I'm curious to know if the Social Package (Unlimited access to the most popular social websites and applications.*) would include texts? I think I could live without checking Yahoo email -- especially since I would be able to do that while in ports of call on our upcoming Alaskan cruise. I hate the thought of paying $99 for the Surf Package. Any thoughts????

It works for iMessage but not for texting non-Apple phones, at least as I’m experiencing it now.

Thank you for watching my vlogs, I’m glad you enjoy them! Interesting that you could watch videos, I will have to try that! I’m onboard the Coral now and have decided to upgrade from Social to Surf because I found the lowest level too restrictive. So far so good with browsing speeds :D

Did Social allow you at all to check emails? To text? I don’t get emails with video attachments or anything like that. Wondering if Social Package will at least allow me to read emails and/or respond to texts without having to spend the bucks on the Surf Package if I don’t have to!! I squeak like a mouse! :cool:

I’m on the Coral and just purchased the premium package at $119, which included the discount I got for Elite. As mentioned above, it was either free minutes or one of the package plans. 500mg/ day is plenty.

Hey shipmate! They also had an option to upgrade from the loyalty minutes with 200 ($25) or 200 ($40) additional minutes if you don’t want to buy the unlimited package, which is offered for 24 hrs or the full voyage. I really like this change!

Did Social allow you at all to check emails? To text? I don’t get emails with video attachments or anything like that. Wondering if Social Package will at least allow me to read emails and/or respond to texts without having to spend the bucks on the Surf Package if I don’t have to!! I squeak like a mouse! :cool:

No emails with the social package, it allows for Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, and very limited use of other sites. Texting between my iPhone and other iPhones did work with the Social plan. You’ll want Surf if you need access to email or you can use your loyalty minutes, if you get them, to check emails and browse.

No emails with the social package, it allows for Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, and very limited use of other sites. Texting between my iPhone and other iPhones did work with the Social plan. You’ll want Surf if you need access to email or you can use your loyalty minutes, if you get them, to check emails and browse.

Thanks, So_Tweetie!!! You are a peach! And you're So_Sweetie taking the time while on holiday to check these things out and share all of your information with us. Enjoy! Toot-Toot!

Cheerio, Dearies! :*

Hey shipmate! They also had an option to upgrade from the loyalty minutes with 200 ($25) or 200 ($40) additional minutes if you don’t want to buy the unlimited package, which is offered for 24 hrs or the full voyage. I really like this change!

Honestly, I enjoy the unlimited package just for the convenience. This package was less than half the price of the unlimited package on Celebrity and HAL. :)