Blu menus

GeorgesGal

Might not eat in Blu very often as I hate the smell of lamb no matter how it has been cooked :(

Do you mean that Blu always smell of lamb? I have never felt that smell, and I have a good sense of smell! Do you mean you always smell lamb at Blu?

We are sailing in Aqua class on the Equinox on the 28th of July. I have been following menus on the Celebrity App. We sailed in a regular cabin last summer and I loved the food in the MDR and we got our Aqua cabin for an amazing price this summer. Anyway I do not eat pork, tuna, lamb or duck. And I only eat most fish in moderation. I also have to limit my corn intake. I am noticing a very limited selection of food I will am able to eat , or choose to eat. I typically live off of chicken and beef at home with the occasional seafood or salmon and a pasta dish. However I am seeing that the chicken and salmon dishes are all roasted and not the kind of flavored dishes I am used to, and the steak appears to be the very basic steak. Worried I am going to be disappointed by blu and end up eating in the buffet the whole trip. I usually get a cesar salad, shrimp cocktail and a seafood or beef/chicken entree every night and use pasta with marinara as a backup. I have to be very careful about what I eat due to a chronic pain condition, I unfortunately have a lot of food triggers which will cause pain flares. Should I be worried about food? I have cruised successfully many times on many lines and this is the first time I am worried.

You will be relieved to have the team in Blu on your side. I traveled with my mom a couple of weeks ago. They will literally make whatever you need. I too have a chronic pain condition and have to avoid many things. I felt great all trip! My Mom eats GF, and no raw veggies, fruits, nuts etc. She too did great! They will provide you with the menu for the next day to choose from as well as the menu for the next day from the main dining room.

Do you mean that Blu always smell of lamb? I have never felt that smell, and I have a good sense of smell! Do you mean you always smell lamb at Blu?

There seems to be a lot of lamb on the menu, so therefore if poeple round about are eating it I will smell it and it makes me feel rather nauseous.