Ocean Suite for 4 people

brooklynfc

There are videos of the Vista Ocean Suite on YouTube that are really good. I’ve viewed one that toured the whole cabin. We are doing an Ocean Suite on the Vista in September and were curious too. It looks like the Ocean Suite has a king sized bed (2 twins pushed together) and a sofa that makes into a full sized bed. The sofa is right across from the bed in the main cabin area. There are no overhead pull down beds, just the sofa bed. I would load my screenshots of it but I have no idea how to do that.

Thank you for the reply. I've seen the videos, but wasn't clear on the other two people's sleeping arrangement. But a double couch bed makes sense.

Now that I’m thinking of it, I think it was a picture someone posted on a cruise critic review. I took a screenshot of it because it was the only one I’ve seen of an OS that sleeps 4 with the beds out in plain view.

• 2 months later...
How is the quality of the sofa bed in the Ocean Suites? We would need to have the kids sleep in the twins and hubby and I on the sofa bed (kids are older boy and girl). Would we be uncomfortable on the sofa bed?

We had a Grand Suite on the Freedom a couple years ago and our HS girls managed but the fold out couch bed wasn't what I would call comfortable at all. However, we just got off Valor yesterday and our inside bed was great!

• 2 weeks later...

We have been in an ocean suite with two of our grandkids twice. Unless the sofa is marked on the deck plan as making into a double bed, it will only make up as a single bed. They will put a rollaway in the suite for the fourth person. When set up to sleep you will not be able to move around much or get out on the balcony, very tight. They will fold up the rollaway during the day.

But I think the single sofa / rollaway is better than the double sofa. On the double sized sofa, the bedding does not fit too well. It was on the floor in the mornings. For kids, two on the sofa maybe alright, but I would not sleep on it.