Hyatt Place Convention Center Hotel

cruisinglady65

Just want to let everyone know that Value Trips finally released my reservation for September to the Hyatt Place Hotel....I put in the reservation about two in a half weeks ago...but never heard anything....I finally called up Hyatt Place yesterday, and spoke to this very nice lady from sales, that handles these reservations, and she confirmed that Value Trips released my reservation to the Hyatt Place, but the reason i did not hear was because my credit card was denied because i typed the last number wrong....she corrected everything, sent me a confirmation from the hotel, as well as one to Value Trips.... Very nice people to deal with....very cordial...;):cool:(y):ship::tropical-drink:

We have stayed at Hyatt Place and we have booked it through Value Trips. It has taken a while to get confirmations, but they have eventually come through.

We really like this hotel and have found the personnel is very accommodating. Last time we stopped for a drink at the bar and I asked the bartender, who was also a front desk person, why they no longer had the self-made waffle machines as we were staying there 2 nights and we had pancakes for breakfast the first morning. He explained that they now make the waffles when they are serving them.

The next morning, our checkout morning, he came up to me as I walked into the lobby to tell me he had been waiting for me to tell me they had waffles that morning. Great service!

Valuetrips doesn’t seem to have rates for Jan/Feb/Mar 2019 Anyone booked thru them for any of these months? If so, when might I expect them to post their rates?

I believe their rates for that time period run about $229 plus tax instead of over $300 if booking directly through the hotel. I heard they will release next year's dates around September.. Keep watching Value Trips web site for updates. I have stayed there several times and it is a nice hotel.

Last year the rates for January weren't out until near the end of November I think. They said there were computer problems and they were supposed to be out in October.

We ended up booking another hotel for fear we wouldn't get the Hyatt Place through ValueTrips, but ended up canceling when the rates finally came out.

We did have to send the request a few times when the rates came out because their computer problems continued. We want to stay there again for January and I will start looking in September to see if they come out earlier this year.