BLISS Alaska 2018 Freestyle Dailies

Motegi

They don't take reservations and it is always PACKED. I would arrive and stake out a spot at least 45 minutes early.

For real?!?! We won't even be able to book Beatlemania when we get on the ship?? Ugh. My MIL is hoping to see all of them, and I was going to book them for her. :(

Are the shows in the theater also crowded?

For real?!?! We won't even be able to book Beatlemania when we get on the ship?? Ugh. My MIL is hoping to see all of them, and I was going to book them for her. :(

Are the shows in the theater also crowded?

We saw them in the theater and got there about 1/2 hour early when they opened the doors and it was no problem. I don't think it filled up. But get drinks before you go in. The waitstaff in the theater trying to get drinks for everyone are WAYYYYY overworked and might not get to you.

• 4 weeks later...
Okay, very dumb question - how do I see the dailies? There's no link or am i missing something Thank you

There isn't a link, you must look at each page and look at the photos that are posted. This is one of the best photos of them that I have come accros - much easier to read than others. I hope this helps.

• Okay, very dumb question - how do I see the dailies? There's no link or am i missing something Thank you

I just reviewed the thread on my iPhone and all of the images are still coming up for me.

Is anyone else having problems?

No photos for me - darn it. Not sure if it's my computer or my settings. RATS RATS!!

Thanks for checking and telling me what I was looking for.

Am still excited ---- we're close to the 150 day mark!! Whoo Hooo! :)

So sorry you can't see the screen shots. Just to let you know that our dailies for 2019 Alaska cruises will be slightly different than these as we have a different itineray - sailing out on Sunday vs the Saturday sailings this year and also we will be cruising Glacier Bay which they did not cruise this year.....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...