Clarification about Cruise next credits?

erdoran

The other thing, they offer the option to 'double up' your certificates. Meaning that instead of cashing in one certificate for your next cruise, if you book early enough in advance you can use 2 at the same time. We would never take 4 cruises in 4 years - we like regular land vacations too. So being able to cash in 2 deposits on the same cruise means that we have 2 certificates left to use up in the next 4 years. Or we can double up again if we book early enough and then we're done with our commitment and got $500 for free.

Do you know if you can use the double-up of cruise next deposits to cover the full $500 haven deposit? Or would the double-up not apply when it's a haven and you still need to pay the other $250?

I’m still a bit unclear about the future cruise credits that can be bought during a cruise. What’s the scenario where I get the max OBC? I’m thinking but may have misunderstood that if I buy $2k I get $500 OBC, and if I use it to book future cruises during this cruise, it is doubled to $1k? Would I have to book 4 future cruises or 2? And what if I were to book only Haven for future cruises, how would that work? I don’t mind laying out deposits if it makes financial sense.

thanks

Buy 1 CN certificate at $250, get $100 OBC on your current cruise. (Net cost $150 for $250 future deposit)

Buy 2 CN certificates at $250 each ans get $250 OBC on your current cruise. (Net cost $250 for $500 future deposit)

When you book your next cruise use ONE CN certificate as a $250 deposit for each cabin (two can be applied at $250 each in some cases).

When using a CN certificate as a deposit you need not worry about the usual minimum deposit required. The CN certificate is enough itself.

Nothing gets doubled.