Mocktails on Viking

kcpvwill

Hello fellow Viking cruisers

This is my first post and I wondered if anyone had any info about Mocktails on Viking and if any are suitable for someone who is prediabetic. Most non alcohol drinks are very sweet and boring. Also I don't like sparkling/fizz so I'm difficult to cater for.

Thanks for your attention

Hello fellow Viking cruisers

This is my first post and I wondered if anyone had any info about Mocktails on Viking and if any are suitable for someone who is prediabetic. Most non alcohol drinks are very sweet and boring. Also I don't like sparkling/fizz so I'm difficult to cater for.

Thanks for your attention

Perhaps if you gave us a better idea of what you are looking for exactly, we could better help you.

Here is bar menu from 2016 showing just some of the cocktails and mocktails available, but honestly none of these very high sugar beverages or their ingredients look very suitable for anyone who is trying to limit the intake of sugars and carbs.

enhance

Thanks for this, I don't usually bother with anything as alcohol does not agree with my medication. I thought the mocktails might be an alternative to water but I have no idea of a suitable alternative.

We make something we call a Weekend Special: diet tonic water over ice with a splash of cranberry juice. (It doesn’t take much.) Sometimes we add a squeeze of lime.

If you dislike fizz, you could have it made with iced tea sweetened with a sugar substitute.

There’s also V8 juice with lime, a dash of Tabasco, and a stick of celery.

The bartenders on our cruise were pretty creative and open to new ideas. (DH convinced one of them to make him something called a Russian Quaalude. Chock full of booze, though.) I’m sure they’ll work with you to create something.

Edited by Twitchly