Playa Mia with young kids (or somewhere else?)

vegasbb

We are traveling to Cozumel on the Triumph next month and we would like to do a beach day with our kids (3,3,5 years old). Playa Mia seems like the best option for little kids but is there one I'm missing?

Should we do a cab or transport? Since we are a family of 5 I believe we need 2 cabs. I don't mind paying extra for the transport if it's convenient and easy. Has anyone done it before?

How is the food? drinks? Are the packages worth it?

Thanks!!

We are traveling to Cozumel on the Triumph next month and we would like to do a beach day with our kids (3,3,5 years old). Playa Mia seems like the best option for little kids but is there one I'm missing?

Should we do a cab or transport? Since we are a family of 5 I believe we need 2 cabs. I don't mind paying extra for the transport if it's convenient and easy. Has anyone done it before?

How is the food? drinks? Are the packages worth it?

Thanks!!

Plenty of minivan cabs available for 6-8 people. Price listed on board a taxi dispatch at port.

We did Playa Mia a few years ago with a 8 year old & had a great time. They had a nice kiddie splash pad area. We spent most of our time on the beach & swam out to the water trampoline/obstacle course. The food was great & we really enjoyed it!

We went to Chankanaab when she was 5 & had a good time there also. They have a sea lion show & dolphins. Nice pool, but beach wasn't as great as Playa Mia.

This time we are trying out Paradise Beach. I think you will enjoy Playa Mia best with little ones. Have a great cruise!!!