Shore Excursion tickets

Littlegoo75

We will be cruising again for the first time in 9 years. I haven't booked a shore excursion through Carnival forever, and went ahead and did one this time around for Jamaica because I don't want to take any chances. Last time we booked at the Excursion desk, and I think we got tickets for it, and we were told to meet in the theater. How are things done these days? Will tickets show up in our mailbox and will we be told to meet somewhere on the ship? It's a really long excursion, so we will probably be required to get off the ship right away.

I used to be an avid cruiser, and now I feel like a newbie all over again because everything is done so differently now. Last time I cruised you got your luggage tags via snail mail!

Thanks!

We will be cruising again for the first time in 9 years. I haven't booked a shore excursion through Carnival forever, and went ahead and did one this time around for Jamaica because I don't want to take any chances. Last time we booked at the Excursion desk, and I think we got tickets for it, and we were told to meet in the theater. How are things done these days? Will tickets show up in our mailbox and will we be told to meet somewhere on the ship? It's a really long excursion, so we will probably be required to get off the ship right away.

I used to be an avid cruiser, and now I feel like a newbie all over again because everything is done so differently now. Last time I cruised you got your luggage tags via snail mail!

Thanks!

That's exactly what will happen. Your tickets will be delivered to your room along with instructions on when and where to meet.

Have a great cruise!!