Dragons Breath Zip line

I saw that you must be 48 inches tall to zip line, my grandson is 49 inches and he is growing like a weed. We don't sail till Oct and am expecting him to be 50 inches by then. So that requirement is not an issue, but he is only 5 now and will turn 6 when we are on the cruise. Is there any age restrictions for this?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Forums mobile app

Yes there is a minimum 75 lbs weight required. I just did this ride last month, not sure I know a 5-6 year old would be allowed to ride this. You must be able to hold on for the duration and there is a good jolt at the end. The biggest problem would be him not following directions and not having the momentum to make it all the way down. The speed half way down is pretty slow, but once you hit the midway point the speed increases rapidly. Here is the Royals web site for the Zipline

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?ProductCode=ZL26

Yes there is a minimum 75 lbs weight required. I just did this ride last month, not sure I know a 5-6 year old would be allowed to ride this. You must be able to hold on for the duration and there is a good jolt at the end. The biggest problem would be him not following directions and not having the momentum to make it all the way down. The speed half way down is pretty slow, but once you hit the midway point the speed increases rapidly. Here is the Royals web site for the Zipline

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/shoreExcursions/product/detail/view.do?ProductCode=ZL26

That’s what I figured. My 9yo is 7lb shy of that limit. Oh well, maybe next time.

That’s what I figured. My 9yo is 7lb shy of that limit. Oh well, maybe next time.

'

We were in Labadee 2 weeks ago and my 7 year old nephew really wanted to this. He was only 73 and was losing pounds before the cruise because he does a lot of swimming classes. So we had to cancel his reservation. We did ask on the island and they said they will weigh the kids and are strict about the 75 lb limit.

Even the zip line on the Oasis had a 75 lb limit and it was strictly enforced. He wants to do another cruise just for the zip line now