Any Private Day Tour Company in Villefranche, France

kelliq

Hi fellow cruisers!

One of our port of call is Villefranche, France. I am just wondering if there are any recommended private tour company there? Other ports have ItalyTours, SpainDayTours, etc. Anyone has used any in Villefranche? My mom needs wheelchair for long walks, so we don't consider public transportation...

Thanks!

We booked http://www.provence-trips.com/ out of our Cannes port, but they do Villefranche port as well. Finished our cruise this past Sunday and I'm so longing to go back again! The owner is William Bertrand but our guide for that day was Benjamin and he was awesome! Informative, enthusiastic, great sense of humor, lively...made me appreciate France and the French Riviera more so than I thought I would. Private tour for max 8 people; gathered 4 more people off of our roll call to share in the cost with our family of four. Highly, highly recommend them.

If your persons in your group has mobility issues there's one tour that has a village/town that is mountainous and steep; the town of Eze which is included in the Monte Carlo/Monaco tour that is in a lot of other private tour companies as well. You may have to customize your trip for a different village or have them sit out that portion of the trip.

Thank you SO much! I am in touch with William, have been exchanging emails already! They seem to be a reliable company! Thank you for the recommendation and the tip about Eze, it really helped!