Celebrity Millenium - Help with Deluxe Ocean View rooms?

cruisingDA

Hi everyone,

I love the internet because there are so many knowing and helpful people out there - anyhow, here's my question:

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether a Deluxe Ocean View (specifically 7128) on the Vista deck of the CELEBRITY MILLENIUM is a good choice?

I am new to cruising, and want a good time for my money. I have heard horror stories about being stuck below/above discos, near elevators, etc etc.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I love the internet because there are so many knowing and helpful people out there - anyhow, here's my question:

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether a Deluxe Ocean View (specifically 7128) on the Vista deck of the CELEBRITY MILLENIUM is a good choice?

I am new to cruising, and want a good time for my money. I have heard horror stories about being stuck below/above discos, near elevators, etc etc.

Thanks!

7128 is mid ship starboard side and has a passenger deck above and below it. The mid ship bank of glass elevators (on the port side) is conveniently located 5 cabins toward the aft from 7128. I'd say it's a pretty good cabin :D

I would agree that the cabin location for 7128 is a good one; but then, I love the Millie and, except for the problems on the Transatlantic after drydock, can't imagine not having a wonderful cruise on her. Our experience (in an inside cabin to save $$) was wonderful last fall.

• 1 month later...

On Monday I just booked a Guarantee Cabin w/balcony and have already been assigned cabin 7102. VERY PLEASED and saved $860 by booking the Guarantee category. It's a "gamble", but worked for us!

On the Millie 4/9/06. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

we're taking our first cruise ever on 4-9-06 on the millenium! We also booked the guarantee and we're in room 7139, right next to the elevator. I wanted to be close, but not sure if being THAT close is ok??? We're pretty easy to please, and have nothing to compare it to, so what the heck!

Archived