Port Specific Menu Items

Raxter54

The last time we did Jamaica/Cayman/Cozumel, the Dream still had the older menus (and charger plates and table cloths [emoji3]). The American Table/Feast always seems to have a few port-specific items on the menu. I've seen the Cozumel items (Ultimate Margherita/ Tortilla Soup/ Beef Tacos), and I've seen a menu that said Western Caribbean (Grand Sunset/ Chicken Soup/ Shrimp Creole), but am not having much luck finding the items for Jamaica and Cayman Islands. Does anyone recall what menu items were offered at these ports, or maybe a picture of the menus? And do they offer any NOLA specific items for the first night? TIA [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

There was a thread a day or two ago where someone posted a pic of the menu with the NOLA specific offerings. Don't recall what they were but you might be able to find it in the first three or four pages.

There was a thread a day or two ago where someone posted a pic of the menu with the NOLA specific offerings. Don't recall what they were but you might be able to find it in the first three or four pages.
Thanks for the heads up. Have to look that up.....

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Forums mobile app

• 2 months later...