Tons of Questions on Travel Arrangements

rdanderson

We have the cruise booked and the airline tickets purchased. Now I have tons of quesitons on everything else.

We are flying to Seattle and taking the train to Vancouver the next morning. We plan to drive from Vancouver back to Seattle.

My questions are:

Good but reasonable hotel to stay at in Seattle?

Transportion from hotel to train. Do most hotels have shuttle from airport and to train station?

What location do we need to pick up car after cruise in Vancouver and how close is it to the peir?

That should do it for now.

Thanks

Becky

There are few if any hotels that shuttle from Seatac to downtown Seattle. Either budget for a cab which will run about $25 or look into a shuttle service for a pp fee. I would suggest since you are leaving early morning, you are going to want a downtown hotel. Some do shuttle to the depot, but from most areas would run about $10 if needing a cab.

You want a downtown Vancouver rental office, NOT the airport. All are walkable from Canada Place, with no mobility limitations or luggage. I walk to the office, then come back for luggage and co travelers. I have rented from Avis, Budget, National and Alamo, there is also Hertz. Some do have cars at Canada Place, but in the past I always from them more costly.

Archived