Atlantis aquaventure excursion: can we get bracelet then taxi on our own?

greatescape3

I have OBC and am hoping to book atlantis aquaventure excursion before cruise but wonder if OBC would be used (I've read that the account doesn't get charged until sail date and OBC would work). Also, I've heard buses to Atlantis are slow to load and I'd like to get the bracelet, say, asap and then grab a taxi. Can one do this or is it really a "class trip" to Atlantis where you can't get your bracelet before transport? thanks so much for any info.

I can only offer comment on parts of your question.

1. OBC is to be spent onboard, I would not plan on being able to use it for anything pre-cruise
  2. If you have the NCL Shore Excursion perk you can call reserve those and your account would be charged once onboard and the Shore Excursion credit applied after you take the excursion.
  3. Taxis to Atlantis was not a great experience
    • Vehicles wasn't in great shape
    • Driver from Atlantis to ship waited to fill vehicle before leaving, made me concerned about returning late, I think he sat for 20 minutes or more filling up

[*]I have no idea what you mean by bracelets, not part of my experience or options that I recall

• No need to explain for me, someone else on the board can probably offer a useful comment

[*]I may book something for our family trip for Nassau, we did not visit Atlantis last time

• I have been and my mother has been more than once, but teen nephew has not
  • Cruise excursions are definitely pricey, but I am sure there will be an option that works