Port Canaveral early check-in arrival

I am Diamond and have been for a long time so this does not apply to me. But on Facebook a young lady going on her first cruise was confused and unhappy about the Carnival check-in process. I explained how FTTF worked and the various check-in and potential boarding times.

I know that some ports are very strict about arrivals before a passenger's assigned time and some ports have an early arrival line that may get you a zone tag before the time you were assigned for check-in. My question for her is which way does Port Canaveral handle check-in.

1. No access to the terminal before your assigned time. or

2. Early arrivals have a line to stand in and hope for earlier access?

Thanks to anyone who has done this and knows the answer.

FTTF you are automatically in the earliest access

Thanks for your response, but did you read my post? After 92 Carnival cruises, I am fully aware of how FTTF works. I just asked for a Facebook poster about arriving early at Port Canaveral without FTTF. However, the point is moot now that thread has been removed from Facebook. So as Edith Ann (Lilly Tomlin) said: "Never Mind".

Thanks for your response, but did you read my post? After 92 Carnival cruises, I am fully aware of how FTTF works. I just asked for a Facebook poster about arriving early at Port Canaveral without FTTF. However, the point is moot now that thread has been removed from Facebook. So as Edith Ann (Lilly Tomlin) said: "Never Mind".

During the past year at PC I have seen folks turned away. However, on a separate cruise,I was about an hour early and they let me right on in.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums