NCL Premium All Inclusive etc

4Mast

I see that NCL has two packages Premium All Inclusive and Premium All Inclusive +.

As I am looking at a European cruise most of the package is not required e.g. Internet and Phone is not required.

All I want is a reasonable drinks package but this does not seem to be available. I have no idea on how much a drink may cost if I ignore these packages.

Advice may be useful.

I see that NCL has two packages Premium All Inclusive and Premium All Inclusive +.

As I am looking at a European cruise most of the package is not required e.g. Internet and Phone is not required.

All I want is a reasonable drinks package but this does not seem to be available. I have no idea on how much a drink may cost if I ignore these packages.

Advice may be useful.

The Premium All Inclusive doesn't include Internet or Phone although I think they are available on the plus package.

The Premium All Inclusive DOES include the UBP (Ultimate Beverage Package), it also includes Bottled Water per day, premium coffee with meals and the DSC (Daily Service Charge) it also includes the gratuities on the UBP.

The plus has all this and the internet, phone and some other stuff.

The Premium All Inclusive doesn't include Internet or Phone although I think they are available on the plus package.

The Premium All Inclusive DOES include the UBP (Ultimate Beverage Package), it also includes Bottled Water per day, premium coffee with meals and the DSC (Daily Service Charge) it also includes the gratuities on the UBP.

The plus has all this and the internet, phone and some other stuff.

We've just booked the Getaway and got the Premium All Inclusive Plus for free.