Help with Beach Day!

bowen9475

My head is spinning! We'd like a beach day - somewhere to relax, food, snorkeling, water inflatables - would all be great. I have looked at Passion Island, Paradise Beach, Mr. Sanchos and Chankanaab. Which would you suggest and why? It would be me, my husband and our two teens.

For what you describe it sounds like Paradise Beach to me. Your teens will enjoy the inflatables, the food is excellent, great beach, very relaxing atmosphere. Not much snorkeling right there, but you can if you bring your own gear or you can hire a snorkeling tour from there.

None of the sandy beaches with water toys will offer good snorkeling from the shore.

You could stop at the Money bar for an hour or two of good snorkeling plus drinks/snacks, and then head to Paradise Beach for the rest of the day. Mitsugirly is a frequent poster did that and has a photo intensive review linked in her signature.