FTTF suddenly available!

MSarahM

My problem I bought it immediately and planned to by it for the others in my little group as a gift. When I finally got all their booking numbers it was sold out. I am waiting to see if I can get 6 more FTF for them. I am hoping when it comes to final payment some people will cancel

My problem I bought it immediately and planned to by it for the others in my little group as a gift. When I finally got all their booking numbers it was sold out. I am waiting to see if I can get 6 more FTF for them. I am hoping when it comes to final payment some people will cancel

So you have 6 more cabins to buy for? That’s a lot, but it could happen! Fingers crossed!

Hopefully it's the same price by the time you get it if you can get that many more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

So you have 6 more cabins to buy for? That’s a lot, but it could happen! Fingers crossed!

Yeah, my family is sailing to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary and it was my gift to them.

I am keeping my fingers crossed Thank you

Hopefully it's the same price by the time you get it if you can get that many more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks, it actually went up from the time I purchased it for our cabin.

I saw it too, all of a sudden for Aug 5 Breeze. My family members hem-hawed around about whether they wanted it. They had it for thanksgiving cruise last year and really enjoyed the benefits because they needed to jet out earlier that Monday after. Since our cruise is Sunday to Sunday it seems no one needs the early debark, and they have a 12pm check in time. We are plat and will just go along with whatever times they have. It is definitely worth the money depending on time of year and what not.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We booked in May and for a month I checked at least 10 times a day for FTTF. Finally about a month later 1 become available and I snagged it. It was sold out again until your post and it has been available ever since. Never give up hope!