Encore Restaurants - Dinner Hours, etc

In case anyone is wondering about the dining hours onboard (I did)...

The Restaurant: 6:45-8:45pm

Menu varies each day, "Seabourn Classics Always Available"

The Grill by Thomas Keller: 6-9pm, Reservation only

Menu appears to repeat (Jun 26, 27, & 28 at least)

The Patio: 7-9pm

Menu varies

The Colonnade: 6:45-8:45pm

Themed menu varies (Jun 26 - American, 27 - Spanish, 28 - French)

Sushi: 6-8:45pm

Menu repeats (Jun 26 & 27), on 28th has Kaiseki (a traditional multi-course menu)

In Suite Dining: 24 hours

Menu appears to repeat.

I'll post menus if I can figure out how to make my photos smaller on my phone.

Edited by GlitteryUnicorn

ce1aaef2149c8cf466620beeccf4f1d6.jpg

We had the white asparagus appetizer (special), which was overcooked (mushy), the artichoke, which wasn’t cooked enough (you had to pry the leaves off and they were a bit stiff), the lobster Thermidor (served with large croutons vs pastry), and steak (large serving, cooked properly). Dessert was all right. The cookies were good; we could have skipped what we ordered. All in all, it wasn’t worth the hype. If you like TK’s finer dining, The Grill isn’t all that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the sushi restaurant by reservation?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We walked right in. It’s possible you’d want to make reservations with a group or when they are serving a special menu but we had no issues and no reservations.

In suite dining... we haven’t ordered off this menu but have ordered caviar service and items off “the Restaurant” menu.

Service is generally excellent. Once they forgot part of our order and proper silverware but they quickly remedied that.

663d34f5e003d847613ec05b21b8d4ff.jpg

Sorry for so many questions. Is the sushi place open for lunch too?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, we very much enjoyed it. I just posted a separate post with an expanded menu. The pics above are the ones in the room and not complete.

It is open for lunch although we haven’t yet been. It’s my understanding that Sushi does bento for lunch.

Sailing on encore in a month so thank you for this useful post! Perhaps the menu will change ... now more importantly, could you kindly post the alcohol list?

I’ve got pics from the premium list (I’ll post in a new post) but I’ve been unable to get a list of the included wines. I’ve asked a couple of times and each time I get a different, not very satisfactory, answer

A note about the fish ... the salmon is farmed and “seared rare” really means cooked through on the Encore. The only place I’ve seen that (re tuna) before is Disneyland’s Grand Californian, and I assumed it was for liability. Since the Encore serves sushi, liability doesn’t seem a good excuse for overcooked tuna. The menu and the server were clear in their description but what appeared was most certainly not seared or rare. I asked for a salad and the server insisted on bringing me a second go at the tuna and I accepted. Next time I’ll insist on the salad — the second go was only slightly more pink, and I mean very barely, than the first.