Flight Information booked through NCL

We used NCL's Premium Air for our return flight from a transatlantic and had a good experience . The flight information was available to print @ 60 days out . We had requested no more than 1 stop on a legacy airline . That is what we got --- British Air/ American . I believe there was a price drop in what we paid for airfare because we ended up in Business Priority which was great .

I have booked my air transportation through NCL. I have already paid in full but have not received information on my flight re:airline, time etc. My trip is scheduled for October 2018. Has anyone booked through NCL and could give me some info. Thank you...

This is our first time with NCL as well and we used their air deal which was good. They say it gets posted about 60 days out. You can start checking before though. It is posted to your cruise docs, at least ours was as someone on CC advised me and sure enough there it was. I was expecting an email but it was just put with our cruise docs. Hopes this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have booked my air transportation through NCL. I have already paid in full but have not received information on my flight re:airline, time etc. My trip is scheduled for October 2018. Has anyone booked through NCL and could give me some info. Thank you...

You will receive air information between 30 and 60 days prior to departure.