A Homebody goes to Haven (Blissfully???)

Maya1234

Maya, any info about Haven pool & if it's swimmable for old folks who don't like cold (like us)? Also how are the unlimited gokart passes working out - are people getting enough access so they're satisfied the $$ was worthwhile? It would suck if you buy the pass and end up waiting a long time for each ride, makes it not worthwhile at that point.

The pool is sadly mostly used as a “kiddie pool”. Lots of kids jumping and screaming in it including in the hot tub. Early mornings or late at night you might have a chance but it’s very small. Makes me even gladden I bought the spa pass.

I haven’t had a chance to really check out the race track.

The pool is sadly mostly used as a “kiddie pool”. Lots of kids jumping and screaming in it including in the hot tub. Early mornings or late at night you might have a chance but it’s very small. Makes me even gladden I bought the spa pass.

I haven’t had a chance to really check out the race track.

Could the $99 before the vibe pass haven’t heard of a all access go cart?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could the $99 before the vibe pass haven’t heard of a all access go cart?

There is definitely a $ 99 all access race track pass. It is offered for sure in the Haven as I saw many people purchasing it. I don’t know if it’s offered to non Haven guests.

There is definitely a $ 99 all access race track pass. It is offered for sure in the Haven as I saw many people purchasing it. I don’t know if it’s offered to non Haven guests.

Thank you

Today started off foggy again and then when the fog cleared it was warm and sunny. I used the 19 th floor sundeck and once again there was no one else out there for a good long time. I don’t understand why more people in the Haven aren’t taking advantage of this wonderful area. It like almost all of the Haven felt empty at times. The day passed by fast and we did not disembark at Victoria.

We had dinner at Tepenyaki. We were surprised at how good the food was. We have gone to Hibachi places many many time some very upscale. This was by far the best. Oh and at our table, the only non-Japanese people were us.....and the Chef !